Suntime Pools & Spas is ready to help you customize a personal pool care program. We are the experts in water care and we are here to give you the guidance you need to treat your pool. A conversation with one of our trained professionals is the best way to feel confident about maintaining your pool or spa. From openings to closings, we’ve got you covered.
Our team, with over 75 years combined experience in servicing pools, pride themselves in the highest quality workmanship and customer service on projects such as:
- Spa Service: No matter the make or model of your hot tub, turn to the professionals at Suntime to fix your hot tub.
- Weekly Service: Let Suntime take care of your pool for you on a weekly basis. Includes chemical treatments and pool cleanings.
- Openings and Closings: Have our professionals open and close your pool.
- Liner Replacements: Combine the finest vinyl liners with a custom fit free of wrinkles.
- General Services: From pump installations to sand changes, whatever your pool needs are- we can help!
Water Testing and Analysis
Over the past 25 years, BioGuard pioneered and continually refined the science of water analysis with their exclusive, cutting-edge water-testing tools ALEX® and BioGuard Smart Lab™. ALEX is revolutionary software that analyzes test results, figures proper treatment and yields product suggestions and instructions. Smart Lab is the actual unit, a photometer that reads the water reagent disks. Visit our retail store for a water test and to receive personalized instructions for maintaining your pool or spa. Be sure to circulate your pool or spa water 24 to 48 hours before taking a water sample. Using a clean plastic container, scoop about one quart of water from elbow-depth. Seal the container and bring it to us for testing and analysis. Once the test is complete, you will receive personalized instructions for maintaining your pool or spa. Help keep your water perfectly balanced by bringing in a water sample at least once every month during the pool season.
Pool Care Consultation
Do you want to learn how you can take better care of your pool, and potentially save money in the long run? If you are interested in learning more, visit our retail store, or contact us using our website contact form. A consultation will help you better understand how to take care of your pool, keep it clean and maintained, and what you can do to protect it for the long run.